• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tribute to Col. StaR

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
As Col. StaR's final days in the top job come to a close, I though it was appropriate to get the community to wish him goodluck and to thank him for all the hard work that he has put in over the past 2 years.

Let's try and send him off on a happy note. Feel free to comment your tributes to him below. Staff you can edit my post if you like to add yours.

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you for everything you've done! It's really sad seeing people go ;-; Especially people who you thought would stay on the server for as long as god knows.. I, or.. We, appreciate everything you've done Col. StaR! My best wishes for everything that's gonna come to you in the future!
-DvstDash

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
one of the few staff members I admire, he left a good impact and pushed the community in the right direction

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
Only just joined the community. But this is a great community. And I know that admins take a big part into creating this community. Good Job Col.
Will you be missed <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everything I have to say, I feel like I've said a million times but it never gets old anyway. Col is easily one of the most legendary figures here on the network because of his hard work and dedication to the administration and rest of the staff team, as well as his ability to connect to the community which until recently was not very common of an administrator. When I had something I wanted or had to bring up to the Sr. Staff/Administration, Col was the first person I'd consider going to, no matter what because I trusted that he would consider and pass on my proposals, and almost every time he was available to consider what I had to say.

All in all, you my friend will be missed.

Col_StaR

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for everything you have done for the community Col. You were such an inspiration to not only me, but to many other members of the community. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, I wish I could have known you a lot more. Sayonara.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Col was one of the greatest admins we have ever had. I hope his days to come go well.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I've said this several times to him personally, but Col thanks for all your hard work you put toward the community and the server. You helped out so much and we thank you for your time and effort. It made me happy that you actually knew me from here on the forums, but hopefully you'll have a great time outside Minecraft and MCSG. You were one of my inspirations to become a staff at here, but I didn't achieve that and it would of been fun working with you. Good luck with you future endeavors and please at least come on the forums, or the MCSG teamspeak to talk to us! We will all miss you Col. :D

Col_StaR

- Alex

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Col_StaR I don't know you very well, but I knew you were an Admin and a very helpful person. You've only helped me once and that was to change my DOB on my profile, but at least you helped me out. I wish you luck in the future and I'm sure you will have a great life ahead of you! Thank you for everything you've done to help the network, we gladly appreciate it.

~Kiirsten

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci