• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tritons free graphic things n stuff

TritonLocke

Spectator
Reaction score
HOLA! My name is Triton and I hope your day has been wonderful and if I hasn't been that's why I'm here (obviously) but ANYWAYS. some people may know me as autobotwheelie02 but I'm grown up now and looking back that name is redonky donk so I'm back folks. I recently suffered from a hard-drive-crap-a-thon so I lost all my work and programs so I'm getting c4d back but I have paint tool SAI and photoshop so I can make some cartoon minecraft faces and when c4d is done downloading banners,logos,thumbnails,renders and profile pictures and I'm super hyped to help some peeps out so yea here is some of my work before my crap-a-thon

Render

cartoon face (not even kidding I did this in 5 min so expect a way better quality face)

Profile pic( also pretty crappy)

Thumbnail

(bruce)banner
so kinda just tell me what you want and attach your skin file I can pretty much do any item with any mob and multiple people so yah have a great day!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck with the art shop! If you ever have any questions, never hesitate to ask me or any staff member!

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Your arts looks good! I really need a thumbnail for a series on my YouTube channel.
IGN: Zookrym
Background image: A badlion ArenaPvP map possibily.
Text: "Badlion PvP"

Lenin_craft

Tribute
Reaction score
Profile pic.
IGN: Tryhqrd
Background: Any SG map you want
Text: Just have it say Tryhqrd

TritonLocke

Spectator
Reaction score
Profile pic.
IGN: Tryhqrd
Background: Any SG map you want
Text: Just have it say Tryhqrd
Your arts looks good! I really need a thumbnail for a series on my YouTube channel.
Sorry guys I downloaded the wrong C4D I downloaded the team render client so theres going to be an unfortunate delay however ill do my best to cope and get these done asap

Reaction score
Profile pic.
IGN: CrisisChaos
Background: Any sg map you want
Text: Brian
Also your art looks really nice I really need a profile file picture

BaccaPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, not to steal his thunder but if you need the thumbnail really soon you can ask me and I'll get it done. Even if it was just temporary until he got his C4D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci