• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trying out some new stuff (feedback please)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's your favourite dwarf. Actually, I doubt anyone remembers who I am anymore :'(
Anyway, I have been messing around in C4D for a few minutes, trying out some new styles for profile pictures. This is what I have so far:
Test.jpg

Please let me know what you think, and any changes I could do to make it better :)

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Looks good but I recommend a white background. If you'd like to test any more skins just use the ign Vendue. It is different then a human skin and may be easier to do

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good but I recommend a white background. If you'd like to test any more skins just use the ign Vendue. It is different then a human skin and may be easier to do
Thanks!
Edit: I can make you one if you'd like.

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Looks really cool! Of course I remember you :) I like your profile picture now, but that artwork is fantastic.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks really cool! Of course I remember you :) I like your profile picture now, but that artwork is fantastic.
Thanks! I like my current profile picture too, but I'm thinking about starting to make 3d head avatars like that for other people. I just need to get a bit better at it :p

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks! I like my current profile picture too, but I'm thinking about starting to make 3d head avatars like that for other people. I just need to get a bit better at it :p
Well it'd be really cool if you did the Leafygreentea skin :)

VaporObsidian

Spectator
Reaction score
These already good. The only problem is the green background, which makes the head look like a sticker on something. Use white as your bg. Another thing that kinda looks bad is the pixel mouth. If you can sub it for the rig mouth that would look a lot cleaner (of course you would have to use ps or paint.net to remove the pixel mouth from the skin). Other than that, they're great.

Also, the extrudes are amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci