• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turbulence | 100% Complete

Do you like the map so far?

• Total voters

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
MAP IS NOW FINISHED:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/turbulence-survival-games-map.89346/
ALL FUTURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND THERE

So this has been a project that I have been working on for a few weeks now a long time. It is basically a destroyed airport with crashed airplanes, destroyed houses, etc. The map has a radius of 250 blocks. We are currently about 75% done with the map. Here are some screenshots:

Outside of the airport (WIP):

A parking garage with a crashed asteroid (Not updated)

A crashed airplane:

A few run-down houses (Not updated)

Helicopter:

Some of the terraforming i've done

Hangars:

Airplane crashed into control tower (WIP):

TO-DO LIST:
- Add trees
- Finish terraforming DONE!
- Add grass
- Add cars
- Finish corn (roof, shops, etc.) DONE!
- Make 2 medium-sized planes
- Make a small propeller plane
- Make 2 military jets
DONE!
- Make 2 or 3 hangars DONE!
- Make a control tower DONE!
- Make the gates
- Finish the runway DONE!
- Make an airport hotel
- Make boats
- Make a farm and barn
-Make windmills (maybe)
- Make sewers DONE!
- Make security DONE!
- Add easter eggs/traps
- Add chests
- Make it more destroyed

This map will probably take a while to finish, since im the only one building it. I think im just going to call this map "SG Airport." If you guys have a suggestion for a name or something that I should add in the map, feel free to tell me! :)

Last edited:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks kewl! Needs more terraforming, and the asteroid should be more inside the building, because of the giant impact. I know it's a WIP, but there are couple of advices. And make the plane more interesting. But looks good for 25% done.

EDIT and the plane should look more wrecked.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The building itself is all really neat! I commend you on that. One thing struck me very odd though. You mention that the map is supposed to be a broken and destroyed airport. From what I see, there are select areas around the map that are completely demolished, but other parts of the map are fine. In my opinion, it would much better fit the theme if the entire map was in ruins.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Looks kewl! Needs more terraforming, and the asteroid should be more inside the building, because of the giant impact. I know it's a WIP, but there are couple of advices. And make the plane more interesting. But looks good for 25% done.

EDIT and the plane should look more wrecked.
We took your and put the asteroid more inside the building. Also, that is only the body of the plane; we havent even started destroying it :)

The building itself is all really neat! I commend you on that. One thing struck me very odd though. You mention that the map is supposed to be a broken and destroyed airport. From what I see, there are select areas around the map that are completely demolished, but other parts of the map are fine. In my opinion, it would much better fit the theme if the entire map was in ruins.
The map is a WIP. We still need to destroy a lot of places in the map.

EDIT: I updated the pictures.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
The airplane looks not so good, I mean it's good, but besides the split, it looks like it just got cleaned, make it on fire, make a crater where it landed, etc.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
The airplane looks not so good, I mean it's good, but besides the split, it looks like it just got cleaned, make it on fire, make a crater where it landed, etc.
It's only the BODY of the airplane. We still need to make craters, interior, details, and make it look destroyed.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good apart from the fact that its all very bland. I would also make the terraforming a little more natural, it just looks bad. Although I really like the baggage claim as corn. Very creative!

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Looks good apart from the fact that its all very bland. I would also make the terraforming a little more natural, it just looks bad. Although I really like the baggage claim as corn. Very creative!
Add a few more crashed planes maybe? It looks nice.
See that giant "work in progress" thing at the top? :p But anyway, thanks so much for the feedback!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci