• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turk Players needs more Turk mods :/

MasmaviHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi my name is Yigit and ı want to tell something important.
There are too many turkish players but there are only a few Turkish mods on server and some Turkish players cant speak english...I think they need more Turkish Mods...We have just 7-8 mods that help turk players on server...

I dont said that turk mods dont help turk players,ı said turk players needs more...

We have so helpfull turk mods like ; BerkayDG , FalconzPvP , KaanGurbuz , Nova Punch , XecutionerHD , DuruFTW...

But turk players needs more :/

J

Jojo

Hi my name is Yigit and ı want to tell something important.
There are too many turkish players but there are only a few Turkish mods on server and some Turkish players cant speak english...I think they need more Turkish Mods...We have just 7-8 mods that help turk players on server...

I dont said that turk mods dont help turk players,ı said turk players needs more...

We have so helpfull turk mods like ; BerkayDG , FalconzPvP , KaanGurbuz , Nova Punch , XecutionerHD , DuruFTW...

But turk players needs more :/
Merhaba! ;)
It is true that there are a lot of Turkish players on Eu, therefore MCGamer already has 8 Turkish Moderators, which is a high number compared to
other European languages.
Besides that, all Moderators are trained with the most common swear words, so that we can deal with rule-breaking in the Turkish language.

However MCGamer is always looking for more Moderators and if you feel you meet the requirements, we would be glad to see you applying! :)

EErenOfficial

Experienced
Reaction score

Merhaba! ;)
It is true that there are a lot of Turkish players on Eu, therefore MCGamer already has 8 Turkish Moderators, which is a high number compared to
other European languages.
Besides that, all Moderators are trained with the most common swear words, so that we can deal with rule-breaking in the Turkish language.

However MCGamer is always looking for more Moderators and if you feel you meet the requirements, we would be glad to see you applying! :)
6 Turkish Moderators*

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was going to do the merhaba thing, but Jojo stole it :[

Either way, yes we do have an incredibly large Turkish community and having more fluent staff members around would help a lot. Fortunately most moderators are trained in basic insults and turkish swear words so if you need some simple help do not hesitate to come to any of us :)

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
There are too many turkish players
we know then why the hell don't you get off and go play csgo
also it's the same as italian mods, they have 1 so far and won't accept any others, i'm legit done with even trying to become one as it's just retarded to keep on trying after getting declined for no reason/stupid excuses then they can hf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci