• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turkish Hackers(Cheaters)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borakabalar

Spectator
Reaction score
Well,I think we all know the status of MCGamer EU server.%90 of them are Turkish just like annoying Russian people in CSGO.The thing I request(suggest) is harder anti-hack protection for IPs from Turkey.Because I live in there I am Turkish and I know its odd that I am reporting my own country.I can even request banning all Turkish IPs from the server.That can bring back the old quality or even better because Turkish people in MC is just like Russians in CSGO.Annoying,hacking,profanity etc.The chat in EU server is ridiculous.In chat:game trades,premium trades,donor-game trades everywhere and the real chat is just like hiding in bush between these.Turkish people ruined this server.I bought my premium to play here but sadly now I rarely do it.

Overall I want a better hack protection for rest of the servers but a harder one for EU.Because thats the place of a Turkish kid to cry and hack...

Reactions: M

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
We will never deny a whole country from playing on our servers just because of a few bad apples. If you constantly file report abuses of Turkish players breaking the rules then we can do something about it. The anti-cheat we have right now is pretty good with a few flaws here and there. Xime bans over 600 hackers per week which is a considerable amount when considering the server size. If you can make a better anti-cheat go for your life, If not save some people some time and not make threads complaining about something that can't be fixed.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci