• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turkish Language Room On Ts3

Ettativa

yusa kurkcu
Reaction score
I think MCGamer create Turkish Player rooms. Because there is a lot of fight on ts3 server :p

King

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not too sure on what you mean by "fight on ts3 server" but I don't believe that there will be a dedicated channel just for Turkish speaking people. You are able to go to any channel with your friends and speak in any language. If other people join that don't speak that language, it's their own fault and you have to learn to cope with it. Also, if MCGamer decided to create a channel just for Turkish speaking people, there could be many other users that speak Spanish, Mandarin, Russian, etc. that would want their own language speaking channel as well. I understand this idea but the possibility of it seems highly unlikely.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
If they did this they would have to make a English Room, Spanish Room, etc.) it would just separate the community and you would only talk to people that speak your language

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci