• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UHC Essentials

J

District 13
Reaction score

So just by starting off, I'll put in this picture. It's a picture of UHC Essentials, a mod that is currently not allowed on the MCGamer Network. Previously, it was not allowed due to the rule of gamma, however, when that has changed, I noticed that this mod wasn't allowed as well. I asked a few moderators and most of them replied with that it's not allowed because of the arrows it shows.

This is a mod called the Armor HUD. It's currently allowed on the MCGamer Network and in the bottom left, next to the bow, you see a number which is 64. This number represents the number of arrows you have. This is very similar to the UHC Essentials one above, the only difference is that you have to hold the bow in the Armor HUD to see it whereas the UHC Essentials does not require so.

In my opinion, I believe that this mod should be allowed on the servers as it doesn't hinder an advantage towards a player using it and a player that is not using it. Once gamma was allowed on the servers, I saw no reason as to why UHC Essentials should not be as well.

If any staff member believes that UHC Essentials should not be allowed, please do put in your opinions as I would like to hear from yours and see why it should not be.

Thanks c:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I think there are a few mods that should be allowed on our servers since they don't give an innate advantage over other players. However that is up to Chad and the admins to discuss, not me.

I do recall that a list of mods will be discussed in the Senior staff team and then forwarded to the admins but I may be wrong. I'm all for allowing UHC essentials on the servers.

Btw moved to MCGamer Feature Suggestion

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Some people may find this hard to believe, but yes the Sr. Staff does have sense and we listen to suggestions c:

I can assure you this will be discussed if it hasn't been already.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
DON'T FORGET ABOUT TOGGLE SNEAK! DON'T LET THE KOHI PLAYERS OUT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci