• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ULTIMATE Minecraft FPS increase guide.

Reaction score
Only issue is the full screen thing. When I had my macbook, I ran Minecraft fullscreen and doubled my frames from 60 to 120+ on medium settings. When the only thing on screen is your game, your computer sees the game as a higher priority. I know for certain that default minecraft fullscreen boosts fps, but you may be correct about other resolutions

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
I got optifine, but I still get about the same fps, so maybe I will try some of the other stuff.
optifine is too great awesome stuff!!!! we should use Regardless of the FPS .

this is as skill as we can use easily. so, let set optifine options
fog=off
render distance= tiny
clear water = on
Trees = fancy
if stuff thought it is cheat, just we should stop to use it ;):eek:;) but it is awesome!!!

Bobert

Spectator
Reaction score
This really helped me out! Thanks for making this topic :)

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I was playing around with the combination of Razor and Optifine and found that if you use all the tools Razor has available and then open the options during a single player or even in the (hub now), you can watch a great increase of FPS while playing with the settings. Of course offline will be a lot higher but at least you get an idea. So I know these tips on here will definitely help a lot!

Mcman44

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for the guide, I will definitely be using these tips.

bobmob123

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't need this I get over 100 fps on normal+ fancy smooth lighting so my advise is to buy a good computer so ya!

Markob

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks dude, I needed your help, long ago that I was wrong minecraft.

Reaction score
This probably applies to a small minority of users, but I am included in that, so I will post this. Go yell at your neighbors to fix their crappy wifi. If they leave it unlocked, they might as well make it good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci