• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Underrated Players

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm not much a thread guru, so I'm gonna keep this brief

Its been a month since the global leader-board update, and since then a lot of the players talked about in terms of skill as those sitting near the top, so that brings me to my question.
Who would you rate as a good, if not great player that everyone overlooks based on his/her stats?

Tag the player below in chat!

EDIT: Please don't say yourself, let's keep this unbiased.

Last edited:

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Deelan is me and I consider myself above average. I was once Rank #80 but unfortunately I got banned.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally, after being in this community for so long, being good at pvp is the least relevant on what makes a player good: what makes a player good is someone who has knowledge in multiple fields on the community; from how to PVP, give support to players, participate on community events to how to report players.

Obviously these criteria mentioned above can arch into their own leaderboards —which is why we have a vast amount of MCGAmer Awards' titles. But objectively the best player is who is good in multiple fields of the community.

That is what I've come to believe after all this time. And surprisingly players who have made an impact always have had more skills than just being a good PVP'er, which makes my statement above more rightful.

And I acknowledge that you asked for who is good at PVP now a days, but this is some insight to perhaps change your perspective a tiny bit on what makes a player good in the community.

Ideal

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, after being in this community for so long, being good at pvp is the least relevant on what makes a player good: what makes a player good is someone who has knowledge in multiple fields on the community; from how to PVP, give support to players, participate on community events to how to report players.

Obviously these criteria mentioned above can arch into their own leaderboards —which is why we have a vast amount of MCGAmer Awards' titles. But objectively the best player is who is good in multiple fields of the community.

That is what I've come to believe after all this time. And surprisingly players who have made an impact always have had more skills than just being a good PVP'er, which makes my statement above more rightful.

And I acknowledge that you asked for who is good at PVP now a days, but this is some insight to perhaps change your perspective a tiny bit on what makes a player good in the community.
Preeeeeeeeach! I completely agree with you. Very well said.

Side note: Foxes are great, aren't they?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci