• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update plz

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Heilo. I have not played the MCSG for a while. What important stuff is new?

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
there's nothing new other than mcsg maker

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
They added MCSG Maker [donors can create custom matches and pick the settings they want (ex.- Chests: All Tier 2s / All Tier 1s, etc.)]

Hackers and boosters are taking over the leaderboards *cough cough* ManiacNiTRo, Pikachq, etc

The FnS glitch is still not fixed -.-

Yannick, Chandelle, and NagolGames have been promoted to Administrators.

CAmadeusA (former administrator) is now a Developer.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG Maker - It is basically is a private server where you can play with Mutators and disable features you couldn't in a real game. It is a unranked gamemode so you can't boost your stats in it, was highly suggested for a while now.

Bugs Fixed - Thanks to the developers a lot of bugs have been fixed recently, for example the Flint and Steel bug was fixed which was had a ton of complaints from players experiencing the glitch. The spectating in 1.8 was fixed, they fixed the issue whenever you died in a SG game you would keep the item you had in your hand or Boots will be left on after you died. This is all on Beta servers, so if you want to see it not released yet go on their. More information on the Updates click here!

New Administration - If you haven't seen yet 3 lovely staff members where given the chance for Admin, Chandelle NagolGames & Yannick , they are all amazing and I can't thank them enough for helping me out my past 3 months as a staff member. Well deserved and congratulations of course and good luck on your Trial!

A New Developer!? - A wonderful person was given the chance of becoming a Developer, CAmadeusA also received his Developer Trial on the same day I believe we got 3 new Admin's. He is now considered the 2nd Devmin on the server ^, this means he is a Developer + Admin! I wish him the best of luck as well and congratulations of course!

- Alex

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
They added MCSG Maker [donors can create custom matches and pick the settings they want (ex.- Chests: All Tier 2s / All Tier 1s, etc.)]

Hackers and boosters are taking over the leaderboards *cough cough* ManiacNiTRo, Pikachq, etc

The FnS glitch is still not fixed -.-

Yannick, Chandelle, and NagolGames have been promoted to Administrators.

CAmadeusA (former administrator) is now a Developer.
CAmadeusA is still an Admin! He's a devmin now :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci