• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updating SG: Adrenaline! Suggestions!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Why revamping a perfect map?
There is no such thing as a perfect map. One map can be ideal for PvP but lack detail and high quality builds. That being said, I think putting a dome around the arena and fixing some terraforming issues couldnt hurt at all.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a perfect map. One map can be ideal for PvP but lack detail and high quality builds. That being said, I think putting a dome around the arena and fixing some terraforming issues couldnt hurt at all.
I would have rather, looking back on it, called it an update rather than a revamp. I am just going to be changing the looks of structures and adding a little bit of "obstacles" if you will to the center of the map, so you don't have to spend hours chasing one person. Opinions are to change on the matter but that's the way I want to look at it as of now.

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Revamping my fav map???? well if u do this i would not like it if u make it like Holiday 2..... Holiday 2 is really laggy and looks like a whole diff map...it would be nice if u did it like Zone 85 Revamp bc thats the best Revamp...So i would just add a couple more Structures and tiers 2's and maybe change spawn a lil

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Revamping my fav map???? well if u do this i would not like it if u make it like Holiday 2..... Holiday 2 is really laggy and looks like a whole diff map...it would be nice if u did it like Zone 85 Revamp bc thats the best Revamp...So i would just add a couple more Structures and tiers 2's and maybe change spawn a lil
Determining what will be changing is pretty laid out for me at the moment. I have improved the quality of builds rather than quantity. The map generally will be the same with the same tiering. As of older regulations our tier 2's are "above average" but I like the way the gameplay is to it will stay the same. The only difference I plan to make is upgrades I will share some images here as they become existent : http://imgur.com/a/ofppd : Reminder that all images are subject to change and my not be images of the final product.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
*Insert Sorry for Double-Post here*
Updated buildings are looking amazing. What do you think?

JustinNitz

Tribute
Reaction score
As a couple people said, I think you could be allowed to run all the way around the stadium without falling off the edge. Overall add more detail to the buildings interior and a little bit more exterior and on the top of the stadium change the chests around too easy to spot and easy access to a lot tier 2's.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I am extremely excited to see this announcement as I find the map quality can truly be improved. As for feedback, however, I am not sure what to say as I am not much a builder, but I am very excited to see what you have in store for us.

I wish you the best of luck!

Edit: I find modern builds to be
aesthetically appealing, but that is just me.

Last edited:

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
It's fine i love it, don't change anything c:

UltraSwift

Quantum
Reaction score
add like a parking lot for people who visit the races. maybe near that add a hotel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci