• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US MySQL going down, may cause in-game errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Wait so the games I just won like 45 mins ago will not save on my records or will I just not see them until the MySQL is fixed?

C

clankstar

Wait so the games I just won like 45 mins ago will not save on my records or will I just not see them until the MySQL is fixed?
Only games that are played at this exact moment will be affected, your win is saved fine.

NPCReaper

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, when I saw my points go to 100 from my 500-something because of this error, I freaked out. Dx I thought I'd lose those points forever. Thanks for letting us know about this. Hope this gets fixed soon. I want to get more bounty on myself. c:

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
I just recently played a game, Probably my best game and went up about 130 points. And... Next lobby i see i have 100 points, Did it get the records for my past win?​

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
So just to make this simple, When the plugin is updated and put back, I will regain my Records. (22 wins, 1207 bounty, rank 100 or so.
Thanks alot! Travis007

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
hey i dont know how to play and get on a sever
bob5760 to join a server start with this. If you are in the US or Europe or Austrailia. Choose (US, EU orAU)
Choose the one you are in and put a number 1-30 for the US and EU. Or do a number AU 1-7. Then after that put .mcsg.in after it so the finish Ip address should look like this. (us1.mcsg.in.) Or (eu1.mcsg.in) Or (au1.mcsg.in) If you want to join a different server just change the number.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
i dont have the real game i got it hacked
Well I dont have a hacked version of the game sorry your out of luck these servers from what I know do not support faked minecraft accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci