• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Veterans quitting MCSG Clan Communities.

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello! You might not know me but I go by Pyr or Jonathan, and I want to express thoughts for the old players who are now likely to quit or graduating high-school. I know it's a bit weird for this to come from myself but I feel that I should speak up for the rest. Throughout years, we all have cherished memories expressing the past within our future. All of these moments has been left as nostalgic. I want to say before I leave the clan community to always cherish your moments with your friends. Even though there will be arguments time from time and opinions that break bonds, we all grew up due to this game. Let us veterans make this last moment legendary before we leave. We worked from the low to the apex. We've gained hate and respect. Let's make changes and show new players what they should be. To all clan owners, leaders, members, and etc. I want you all to take a moment and reconsider where you have got to. Stay curious and be elusive.

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello! You might not know me but I go by Pyr or Jonathan, and I want to express thoughts for the old players who are now likely to quit or graduating high-school. I know it's a bit weird for this to come from myself but I feel that I should speak up for the rest. Throughout years, we all have cherished memories expressing the past within our future. All of these moments has been left as nostalgic. I want to say before I leave the clan community to always cherish your moments with your friends. Even though there will be arguments time from time and opinions that break bonds, we all grew up due to this game. Let us veterans make this last moment legendary before we leave. We worked from the low to the apex. We've gained hate and respect. Let's make changes and show new players what they should be. To all clan owners, leaders, members, and etc. I want you all to take a moment and reconsider where you have got to. Stay curious and be elusive.
You always have a way with words :')

Reactions: Pyr

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
The clan aspect is more suited for people with lots of spare time. It's most fun if you're in one of the top clans, and you work your way up. It's kind of sad the way people will leave those who aren't as good behind as they move up in the world of clans. That's not the point though. What I want to say is that clans are for a younger audience. When you're in middle school, you generally have more free time. Once you hit high school, you may still have the spare time to commit yourself to a clan. However, once you're a sophomore or junior (grade 10 or grade 11) you realize you have your future ahead of you. Some people (like me) attach themselves to friends they've met in real life and find new interests. I know it sounds like something your parents would say, but spending so much time on your computer won't make you happier. If you get out and hang out with actual people in person, it will help your life experience. That's why I think veterans are quitting.

However, it's also not a bad thing. This opens people up to a new generation, possibly a better one for the clan aspect. One quick example I can think of is Peyton Manning of the Denver Broncos. Sure, the Broncos were still able to won the Super Bowl, but that was no thanks for Manning. Their road there would've been easier if they didn't hang on to his legacy. For those who don't follow the NFL, but possibly other eSports, there's FroD of Team Complexity in Counter Strike. He's arguably the best (second best) awper of Counter Strike 1.6, but in CS:GO he is dragging his team down. He's the reason they can't win a game. My final example isn't on a team, but there's Liquid Ken from Super Smash Bros Melee. He was the most dominant smasher in Super Smash Bros' history. Now that he's back, he is nowhere near that form. Everyone else has gotten better around him.

What I'm trying to say is you can't stay on top forever, things change. You might not be as good, and newer players could just be better. Things could come up in your life to take you away from the game you once loved. There's no helping it, but you just have to accept these people are done. Try to embrace the newer players and turn some of the younger, now veterans, into our honored veterans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci