• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Victor's Village AfterMath

Should this map be added to Battle Grounds?

• Total voters
P

PeriLH_

Name Of Map: Victor's Village AfterMath

Lead Builder/Build Team Name:

Lead Builder: PeriLH_
Co-Builder: abirusso

Game Type: BattleGrounds

Description Of The Map:

Victor's Village AfterMath has an open concept for PvP. There are multiple obstacles to encounter and players have the choice to be on top of the map or on the bottom. Battle in the tree tops or on the ground. This simulates the idea of using a bow or just going all out with your sword.

Video/ScreenShots:

Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY):
1:
x: -911
y: 5
z: 2027

2:
x: -899
y: 9
z: 2058

3:
x: -911
z: 2093

4:
x: -944
z: 2106

5:
x: -978

z: 2095

6:
x: -990
z: 2061

7:
x: -978
z: 2027

8:
x: -943
z: 2015

9:
x: -904
y: 28
z: 2059

10:
x: -984
y: 28
z: 2057

I,{PeriLH_} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
Overall it's a great effort, I feel this does need some minor improvements;
  • Terraforming - Add some terrain.
  • Ground textures - The floor is a little plain.
  • More Structures - Add some more structures, try to keep the same theme.
I like this map, but it does need some improvements, very well done on the overall shape and the build itself!
Keep up the good work and keep working your ass off!
#VictorsVillageAfterMath

Cheers,
Banksy.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Overall it's a great effort, I feel this does need some minor improvements;
  • Terraforming - Add some terrain.
  • Ground textures - The floor is a little plain.
  • More Structures - Add some more structures, try to keep the same theme.
I like this map, but it does need some improvements, very well done on the overall shape and the build itself!
Keep up the good work and keep working your ass off!
#VictorsVillageAfterMath

Cheers,
Banksy.
Cheers Bansky :D.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand why you spelt aftermath as 'AfterMath.' Sure, using capital letters in titles make it look fancier, but using them in compound words is a bit ugly unless done right.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't understand why you spelt aftermath as 'AfterMath.' Sure, using capital letters in titles make it look fancier, but using them in compound words is a bit ugly unless done right.
She probably made it After Math

P

PeriLH_

This topic is about he map, not the title. Obviously I did that for a reason. :)

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
It isn't all that detailed - try and apply more blocks to different areas of the map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci