• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Vivaldi (5% Complete)

What do you think of this map idea?

• Total voters

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Apfy here and today I bring you a map idea that has not been seen before on MCGamer or added! The map is called Vivaldi!

The Backstory... In the year 2100 overpopulation has left the planet known as "earth" in ruins many humans have died but the scientists on what remains of earth have packed up what they needed and as many people as possible into spacecrafts to escape Earth once and for all. The people wanted to live on a new planet similar to earth because they liked the climate and the seasons. After 1 year of searching endlessly through space they were woken from their deep sleep to find a new planet. This planet was very similar to earth except for one thing... It was cut into even 4ths and each quarter represented one of the 4 seasons on earth... (I'm sorry if this is a sort of bad story its my first ever map idea)

So as you can tell, this is my very first ever map idea and map that I have ever attempted to build here on MCGamer! With my time left on MCGamer winding down and me not knowing how much longer I may stay, I have decided there are some things I HAVE to attempt before I leave the servers and building a map was one. In the past me and my brother attempted to build a map ourselves it was called Tonto Campgrounds and it was based off of a mountainy, foresty campground type map but it failed and we ended up quitting after a few days. This map idea I have a small build team of about 4 people that will help me build it so please tell me what you think of this map and whether it has any potential! (I will add screenshots of the map to this thread as progress continues and edit this thread with map updates)

THE MAP:
-The map radius is 250 blocks
-The map represents all 4 seasons in each quarter
- The map will have AT LEAST 100 chests when finished
-The map is modern day based despite taking place in the future
-The map WILL have easter eggs, and traps etc.

My build team on this map consists of me, fahrenheit646, paulie_dee, and 1996toyotatercel

This map will have a ski lodge and ski lift on a mountain for the winter section, A tropical island hotel and beach for the summer section, A Farm/ranch area with plants and a barn and a house for the fall area, and A forest area with cabins and caves scattered within it and lots of blooming spring pants for the spring section (these could change as the map keeps being built!)

Please tell me how you think this map idea sounds and give me feedback and ideas for sections as this map is currently in its rough draft stage and changes CAN AND WILL be made. Thank you guys!

H

Hunter

From what you described I bet the map will turn out great! I can't wait to see screenshots. Best of luck in creating a map. :)

Have a great day!

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
From what you described I bet the map will turn out great! I can't wait to see screenshots. Best of luck in creating a map. :)

Have a great day!
Thanks man!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci