• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

W.I.P. Malignus (Ancient Rome)

Should I make the city in ruins or not?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, I'm hawk62. I'm currently building a sg map. The theme is going to be Ancient Rome. I just started building as of today. I'm unsure of a lot of things. I want to know if I should make the city in ruins or not. I'm also not sure if I'll want others to help or not as of now.

Here is a screenshot of the corn. Remember, I JUST started this.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, but I would advise using different blocks then just sandstone. It looks good, but rather bland.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, but I would advise using different blocks then just sandstone. It looks good, but rather bland.
Oh god I know. This is just the corn. I will work on it some more later. Remember, I just started today.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
Yo, you might remember me Hawk, I've been wanting to do a Rome map for a long time, and I know yo usaid your not sure if you want help, but if you do. I certainly will help.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci