• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Waiting Lobby (w/ Poll)

Would you like a download link on this lobby?

• HECK YEAH!

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • HECK NO.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • HECK MAYBE?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello forum-ers.

I have recently begun building this waiting lobby for free-to-use. Again, it's completely free until I get enough votes on the poll depending on the most populated vote. But this waiting lobby is specifically for gamemodes where you have to wait for a pretty long time until the game finally begins. But please, if you have any objections as to why this map's quality isn't enough, then please comment what I should edit/work on to make it a lot better and appealing to the viewer's eye. I specialize in detail and exteriors which may be why there might be a lot of detail in some places. But overall I personally want your opinion on it before I put up a download link.

If it is quality enough to put up a download link, all I want from you is to give a little credit to me for building the actual lobby as it took me 2 and a half days to build all by hand (No world edit + No voxel sniper) and I would be hugely grateful if you did.

Will add more screenshots if needed.

Updated Screenshots : 1.0

Administrative Staff Member Bedroom ;) ^

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey there! I would like to say, wonderful build!

I do want to point out that MCGamer will not be changing our lobbies anytime soon. There may be some changes by the end of the year, but not anytime soon unfortunately.

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there! I would like to say, wonderful build!

I do want to point out that MCGamer will not be changing our lobbies anytime soon. There may be some changes by the end of the year, but not anytime soon unfortunately.
Thanks for the feedback Nick! Re-edited the post appropriately as of now.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Sick build, detailed. If it does ever get considered as an MCSG lobby, then that would be nice. The lobby style currently is boring, and a change would be cool!

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Sick build, detailed. If it does ever get considered as an MCSG lobby, then that would be nice. The lobby style currently is boring, and a change would be cool!
Ahah. Thanks for the awesome feedback Tiger. Greatly appreciate it! :)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello forum-ers.

I have recently begun building this waiting lobby for free-to-use. Again, it's completely free until I get enough votes on the poll depending on the most populated vote. But this waiting lobby is specifically for gamemodes where you have to wait for a pretty long time until the game finally begins. But please, if you have any objections as to why this map's quality isn't enough, then please comment what I should edit/work on to make it a lot better and appealing to the viewer's eye. I specialize in detail and exteriors which may be why there might be a lot of detail in some places. But overall I personally want your opinion on it before I put up a download link.

If it is quality enough to put up a download link, all I want from you is to give a little credit to me for building the actual lobby as it took me 2 and a half days to build all by hand (No world edit + No voxel sniper) and I would be hugely grateful if you did.

Will add more screenshots if needed.

Dur itz bettur then nyting on servee rite nao, but we gon be r00d n saye no

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice build. The current SG Lobby is so boring ;-;.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci