• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Warning When calling a muted players name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Give a Warning to the player trying to talk to a muted player>

for example.

Hey ToxicBlaze how are you. He cannot reply and i am unaware that player is muted.

So a warning would be nice for the player trying to talk to a muted player.

For example

(Player Name) is muted and Cannot Respond.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Well that kinda reveals punishment information which is currently not allowed so adding a system like that would break the current rules we have. Tbh I like the idea but I don't see much practicality in the command itself (but I am probably biased since I have access to xime and can see all bans and mutes :p).

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Well that kinda reveals punishment information which is currently not allowed so adding a system like that would break the current rules we have. Tbh I like the idea but I don't see much practicality in the command itself (but I am probably biased since I have access to xime and can see all bans and mutes :p).
Its not really a command tbh. Its like badlion where you /msg a muted player it notifies that the player is muted

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Like Cameron said, we do not currently give out players punishment information. Also, I don't really think it would work out because we really don't have messaging system. For example, I've seen a lot of others servers have this feature but they all have some sort of /msg system. So for us to implement something like that we would need a much larger /msg feature. From what I understand from your post is, is that as soon as you say that players name it would send a chat message saying "(Player) is currently muted, and may not respond".

It is a good idea, but I'm not sure thats something that would be 100% priority at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion though.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
This, as stated above, displays a users punishment history which the Staff Team on MCGamer does not allow.

Thanks for the suggestion however :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci