• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need more weapons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher Kopko

Spectator
Reaction score
I think a lot of people would agree that Minecraft survival games needs more weapons. I'm not talking about a mod that adds guns and cannons, but like battle axes, knives, spears, and maces. I am pretty sure if this mod or plugin was made it would be pretty easy to make. I already have some ideas and making an atempt to make it myself. But I have no modding or plugin making experience. I think I know how the weapons should work. Plus with these weapons fighting will need more stragey than just whoever has the better armor and weapon wins.

Battle Axes- More damage than sword. But it dose not swing as fast. Cost more to make. 4 materials rather than 3.

Knives- Does the least amount of damage. Less range but you are able to throw it and can pick it up. Created only with a stick and 1 material. Swings really fast.

Spears- Less damage then a sword. Has more range and able to throw it and can pick it up. Created with 2 sticks and leather to make shaft and then 1 material on top.Swings slower than sword but faster than battle axe.

Maces- Same damage as sword. Swings as slow as battle axe but has a chance to get knock back effect. And when you get criticals it does extra damage againest oppenets in iron or gold armor.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
This is more of a mod than a plugin, and by what I understand from plugins is that is alters the blocks/items that already in the game, thus not needing to modify your client.
Sure it is possible to make this into a plugin, but it will also require that the client needs to have that mod installed as well, because it would be adding in new items.
Understand what I mean?

u_cant_catch_me

Survivor
Reaction score
im sorry to say but this is impossible to do because this would be considered a mod and would not work on anyone elses clients but i do like the idea but it would not work with plugins you can not add blocks or items only a few things you can do with plugins.

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
It's possible.
Axes = Battleaxes
Blazerods = Spears
Spades = Mace
Make a plugin to alter the damage these tools give.
Would be tacky though.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
oooo we could make a texture pack for mcsg!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds fun. Know any pro texture packers?
For the texture pack idea, we could have a contest (would maybe go on events page?) where people post the texture packs they made. Maybe in a month we will vote on which one is best? I don't know how long it takes to make a texture pack.

Jdhsk

Spectator
Reaction score
This my friends, would be amazing... That's all I have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member