• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need to improve the content of this forum.

Antlersqueeze

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been playing MCSG for almost two years now, and while I am not a very active member of the forum, I cannot help but notice that the quality of content is often very low. Of course there are exceptions, but the same questions are posted every week. Best map? Best player? Best pvper? What is your bar setup? Graphic settings? la la la... Sorry if I come off as snobby but I truly believe that this community can produce better and more varied content.

Reactions: Wyz

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from, there can tend to be a fair bit of repetitiveness on the forums however a lot of these newer players just can't think of any other subjects to make threads on. Not to blame them though honestly, thinking of topics for threads is pretty hard in my opinion. I see a brighter future in thread creativity coming soon, however with a fair amount of older players returning.

Reactions: Wyz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci