• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We Want a New Hub

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am JustEnergy. Today I have another suggestion for MCGamer. This is one that has been requested by a lot of people including me. I would like to suggest a new hub with a day/night cycle.

New hub? What is wrong with the current one?
Personally, I believe the current hub just doesn't give the same feeling as the old MCGamer hubs. The MCGamer hub from 2014 was nice, bright, and colorful. I liked it so much better when the hub was on the ground. I think that this would give a nice change to MCGamer because the current hub has been here since June which is almost a year ago! If you guys could somehow change the hub to something new, I think that the entire community would be pleased.

What about a day/night cycle?
This is another thing I wanted to bring up. Please bring back the day/night cycle! It makes the hub look a lot more colorful and just more natural. Having the hub with a day and night cycle is another suggestion that a majority of the community would like to see. If you can't change the hub, at least do this!

SolarisAcee

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this is a great Idea! I just have a question:

What do you think it should look like?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci