• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates Website updates: New forums & more!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wanted to let you know that starting today and maybe lasting to the beginning of this coming week we are redoing the categories of the forums. We outgrew once again our old forums and need to start doing some spring cleaning (note that no threads will be deleted)! Some threads will be located in a different place and can search for it using our search bar located at the top of the page or locate it in the new appropriate category.

We also want to add in more categories/topics to encourage more discussions on our website. If you have any fun ideas on what you would like to see, please let us know! We are already going to be adding forums for all the gametypes in including our new UHC Worlds so you all can put your feedback & suggestions there! On top of everything we are also making it easier to submit & track fixed bugs that our developers have been working lately.

We have been working with our designer to fix the last of the small forum issues and planning to release a dark theme sometime before summer.

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to see the "Art Section" higher up on the forum sections to showcase the amazing artists in this community. But other than that suggestion I am looking forward to your ideas! :D

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thank you for the update Chad! ^.^

Regarding updating the forums, there is something that has been highly requested, and that is re-adding the list of online Staff members. It used to be in the same place as the current Recent Threads, Recent Thread Replies and Recent Status Updates.

In addition, would is also be possible to add the Staff tab back at the top of the forums? I believe it was somewhere between members and shop. :)

Ideal

Platinum
Reaction score
This update should be great! Hopefully the forums will be much more organized now. :)

Thank you for the update Chad! ^.^

Regarding updating the forums, there is something that has been highly requested, and that is re-adding the list of online Staff members. It used to be in the same place as the current Recent Threads, Recent Thread Replies and Recent Status Updates.

In addition, would is also be possible to add the Staff tab back at the top of the forums? I believe it was somewhere between members and shop. :)
I think that would very beneficial to have re-added.

TSGLuke

Platinum
Reaction score
Awesome :), I can't wait for the dark theme of the website, the light theme on the forums currently sometimes hurts my eyes at night.

Quantum
Reaction score
Awesome ! Thank you for the updates, Chad !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci