• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome 7 new servers to the MCSG family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today MCSG invested into 7 brand new servers in a very well known datacenter called SoftLayer. With these new servers, we will be protected from the attackers behind hardware firewalls so they will not disrupt our servers. So expect us coming back better then ever because we will be protected from these crooks trying to take us down! More details tomorrow once we start moving everything over.

UPDATE: All servers are up and running!

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
1st!!!!

Sounds like Great news Chad! You've been working hard get some rest. Then wake up tomorrow and live stream for meh ok :D

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Thanks! I would donate if I could but the option is not working right now.

Insanist

Spectator
Reaction score
Not to be a bother but is there any way you could put up a few of the old EU servers? I know you said in a previous post that only 3 stay up at a time so maybe those? I only ask because I suffer from addiction to MCSG and being in the UK means it's so hard to enjoy the game on the US ones with the lag I get.

Many Thanks!

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome. I've played on a server hosted in SoftLayer's San Jose datacenter, and even all the way over here in Australia I got brilliant connection.

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
Ohh, yeah forgot to ask but where are the server located?

MrSneakyPingu

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive only been playing for a couple of weeks now and i have to say, the mcsg servers are fantastic, whatever you guys are doing keep it up, Also about the -survival.mcsg.in- server is there any way you can raise the slots because im a bit worried that people wont be able to get in :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci