• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well, Time for me to go.

1X1Mike1X1

Tribute
Reaction score
This is my last thread, here are all of my emotions coming out to get one fair shot.

My name is Michael, I started playing minecraft in 2010, I found out about MCSG when I found, "MinecraftFinest" on youtube, I watched MCSG videos, for a good while until I needed to play Hunger Games. I spent days trying to find the Address, after a successful google search, I found "us1.mcsg.in" (remember that?). And so I went on and joined the server and I was a spectator, but I wanted to play, so I added all 30 servers and refreshed waiting for a game to join. (I'm just having a flashback before name changes where there were no tryhard names except for famous youtubers, like, "steve14365" or something). Anyway, I played my first MCSG game and was the first to die. So I looked up tips on the internet and found the MCSG fourms, and became a member of the MCSG family in Feb. 19, 2013, kind of like a 3 day late birthday present. After about a year, I started using skype to team with random people that I found were willing. Some notable people were K3vinYT, mav_07, imFinny, ihasbuddercake, swooshypie, austenplayzmc, ItsFrost, and ItsRewind. From then to now, MCSG has gotten so much more competitive, and so the hacks came popular. Popular hacked clients are nodus and huzuni, I used huzuni when I figured out about it, I knew it was wrong, but I still did it. Until now, I regret that decision, on looking on youtube, how to hack MCSG. I was hacking for a good month until my computer quit on me, 1 year later, I appear in 2014, a whole new competitive level of mcsg.

1. Played MCSG (2013, FEB.)
2. Started hacking (2013, AUG.)
3. Computer Quit (2013, SEPT.)
4. Came Back (2014, APRIL)
5. Used skype (2014, APRIL)
6. Started Youtube (2014, APRIL)
7. Quit Youtube (2014 APRIL)
8. Started hacking again (2014, MAY)
9. Got Banned for 3 months (2014, JUNE)
10. Got muted saying ~snip~
11. Got banned for saying DDOS - *Rndom IP*
12. Started drawing youtube channel. (still open :D)
13.. Right here writing this.

I've had a good run on MCSG, but it's taking too much.
A thanks to all of the Mods, Admins, and ChadTheDJ, for helping the MCSG community, I look back at these silly times and wish I had'nt done them Thanks again.

-Mike

Last edited:

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
Awww that's too bad. At least you learned from your mistakes and whatever you do in the future you'll have this to look back on. I didn't know you, but good bye. Have a good life.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
We all make mistakes. Good luck in your future endeavors!

J

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go but hopefully those actions you did will help you reflect in the future regarding what's right or wrong :)

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you leaving, good luck in life :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci