• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What about a new mini-game?

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There Tributes.

I thought that MCSG could have a new mini-game and I'll love to present you my idea:

-Okay this is on my mind: The mini-game name would be Zombie Survival. I think you all know where Im going know but please keep reading...okay of course its about Zombies but the fun is that is like Survival Games you'll spawn in a MCSG Survival Games Arena but the number of 24/48/120 will change to 25/50/120 it depends on the arena, and you will have a random Team of 5 players or you can create a Party for having your own team, keep on mind that the whole map would be surrounded by Mobs: Zombies, Spider, Skeletons, etc. and you have to play as normal Survival Games get Stacked kill others but the difference here as that there are Zombies, is always night of course, and that you will have a 5 team, if you'r Team wins you'll get 10 extra points per survivor of your team Example: if 2 players of you'r team and You survives You and you'r team will win 30 extra points 10 per each got it and the remember that the Survival games can be won by just 1 person so if you'r whole team die don't loose the Hope meanwhile there's one of your team on game you'r team can still winning there are 5 different Color team I'll list them for you you can choose between: Red, Blue, Green, Purple and Orange team, sound cool don't you thin? and remember that there is Refill so what would happen when the Refill comes up? All the teams will probably fight at the Corn for getting the Stuff just imagine that guys haha. I just wanna know what you think about it hahah, I sounds funny for me :D please leave your opinion down here <3 :p

Love you,
TheLichBD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, our administration team is rather busy with a bunch of new updates and features go come soon as mentioned on a thread by Chad himself so if this were to come, it most likely wouldn't be soon, unfortunately. As for the idea itself, I think it's alright but it doesn't seem to have enough of a pull factor to make it something that would be played enough to rival our bigger gamemodes.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, our administration team is rather busy with a bunch of new updates and features go come soon as mentioned on a thread by Chad himself so if this were to come, it most likely wouldn't be soon, unfortunately. As for the idea itself, I think it's alright but it doesn't seem to have enough of a pull factor to make it something that would be played enough to rival our bigger gamemodes.
Hmm you are right it must be the BIG DEAL <3 I'll work on my idea :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I personally don't think there should be more mini games since they're not played enough. You could argue that you have keep trying and find the perfect one, but I think the time I'd better spent working on SG. The only game mode truly played.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally don't think there should be more mini games since they're not played enough. You could argue that you have keep trying and find the perfect one, but I think the time I'd better spent working on SG. The only game mode truly played.
hmm :/ you'r right dud

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci