• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Do/Did You Set your "Sprint Key" to?

Have you Switched your Sprint Key?

• Total voters

sfgiantsfan1

Tribute
Reaction score
Either shift/caps would most likely be the best option.
It allows you to use all your movement keys at once unlike some other hotkeys.
Anything works really, but I'd just try to stay away from keys that make you use your Middle/Ring/Pointer finger since those are the main fingers you use to move/strafe (That is if your keys are default movement hotkeys) and try to use something that you can use with your pinky.
I use caps and find it very comfortable because shift is just hard for me because Im so used to that being my shift key.

K

KingTrevor_

• What did you guys set the new 1.7 sprint key to? I never changed mine, so mine is still Ctrl. I sometimes press sprint thinking it's shift...
  • How did you get out of the habit of not pressing double tapping W? Well, it's not easy at first. As time passes my finger automatically goes to that button.
  • Also, is it worth it? (Giving up something you've practiced for so long?) Yes, in the long run it's very much worth it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci