• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you think of the Captain America movies?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm bringing this up because personally I feel the Captain America franchise has broken away from it's competitors (other somewhat new superhero movies) in the sense that it actually has a decent storyline/plot and other things that make a good movie. The newest Superman was one movie I felt was just another Hollywood special fx movie that really wasn't all that interesting. This might shock some people but I didn't like Avengers all that much either, just your typical "ooh bad guy has alien army attack Earth ooh look some UNLIKELY HEROES here to save day in epic battle in middle of NY." I guess it wasn't that bad considering the amount of money it made, but that is just my opinion! Same thing with a lot of other Hollywood action movies, just really all about special effects and things exploding. Captain America IMO was a fantastic movie on all aspects, especially the second one! What are your thoughts, if you have watched them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci