• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
So me and a few friends are thinking of creating a map. We have a few ideas, but what would you like us to build?

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
You mean the theme right?
I think something based of a video game would be interesting or an Ancient European theme.
As for as I know, there are no maps with that theme...I think.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Some friends and I on TeamSpeak were talking of a map completely made using a cartoon theme, this is very interesting! ^_^

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Perhaps re-creating your neighbourhood, and adding a theme to it, like the Walking Dead, or Princess Fairies or something.

Maybe taking a level from a game like MarioKart, and re-making it in Minecraft, I actually like this idea a lot!

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Simply a country to explore, such as France. You could possibly build the Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge, basically any attraction you can think and/or find in France for example, implement them onto the map! You can make the roads, sidewalks, buildings, houses and many more creations!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci