• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What exactly is going on right now?

Egency

Platinum
Reaction score
So most of the people who are still active around here know that the servers have been down for a few days. Honestly I think we need an explanation. Is the server shutting down or something? I joined this server in March 2015 which is later than most people. From what I can tell it was much better in 2013-2014. What did MCSG do wrong that made everyone leave?

riyad

Spectator
Reaction score
MCG made some really bad updates that people didn't liked but the main reason i still think it's because of the amount of ghost clienters , auto clicker users. It's mainly not MCGamer's fault, it's just because there's so much cheaters now. Like from 24 players 12 are flying-using kill aura and the rest are just auto clicker users and ghost clienters and if you kill someone it's usually a very new player that's doesn't even know how to play.
Let's be serious, i bet there's no legit clan war or any legit leaderboard player. Even if we talk about a little auto clicker, that's still a cheat. I'm talking about new leaderboards players, not the veterans with high reputation.
Just look at the daily scoreboard at SG. It's just a guy with "vape" in name and few other guys that are having a super op stats like 10/12. Yea, super legit guys. There's no way u can win that much matches legit, just play 10 matches on MCG and you'll see that is impossible. It doesn't matter how good are you, there's too much fly , kill-aura spin botting cheaters.
Sorry for my bad english.

Stephen

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCG made some really bad updates that people didn't liked but the main reason i still think it's because of the amount of ghost clienters , auto clicker users. It's mainly not MCGamer's fault, it's just because there's so much cheaters now. Like from 24 players 12 are flying-using kill aura and the rest are just auto clicker users and ghost clienters and if you kill someone it's usually a very new player that's doesn't even know how to play.
Let's be serious, i bet there's no legit clan war or any legit leaderboard player. Even if we talk about a little auto clicker, that's still a cheat. I'm talking about new leaderboards players, not the veterans with high reputation.
Just look at the daily scoreboard at SG. It's just a guy with "vape" in name and few other guys that are having a super op stats like 10/12. Yea, super legit guys. There's no way u can win that much matches legit, just play 10 matches on MCG and you'll see that is impossible. It doesn't matter how good are you, there's too much fly , kill-aura spin botting cheaters.
Sorry for my bad english.
This touch me...

Hakodate

Gold
Reaction score
Let's be serious, i bet there's no legit clan war or any legit leaderboard player.
Never used any types of cheats including macros(like 20+ cps Good) and, of course, ghost clients.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
The server is working on 1.7 as well.
I know about that, when they first updated to 1.8 it was the only way to get in, and most of the people didn't like 1.8 for its hit detection and many other reasons so thats why many people left. After MCGamer realised their error they tried to fix it and brought an idea where the server would be compatible for both 1.7 and 1.8 however many people didn't return back.

iBarnyHD

Quantum
Reaction score
I know about that, when they first updated to 1.8 it was the only way to get in, and most of the people didn't like 1.8 for its hit detection and many other reasons so thats why many people left. After MCGamer realised their error they tried to fix it and brought an idea where the server would be compatible for both 1.7 and 1.8 however many people didn't return back.
ohh...

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Been here since the beginning, no, this isn't irony, it was the introduction of 1.8 and CS:GO to the players at the same time.

A new game to go to and a reason to leave the last.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci