• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What FOV Is The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
This is not really Telling you something, more asking. {Didn't know what section to put it in.}

I move from Quake Pro to 100, and 90. BUT I can not STAND Normal.

What is better for PvP? Please describe why!

-Simo Da Sexy Limo.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you are accurate, Quake Pro is the way to go.

If you're not accurate and use lower FOV's because you can't click accurately then I'd say around 95.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
For a small screen, I'd use normal so the hitboxes aren't tiny. But, if you have a larger screen, I'd raise the FOV higher.

Personally, I use normal because I have a small laptop screen and the hitboxes are already pretty small.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
For a small screen, I'd use normal so the hitboxes aren't tiny. But, if you have a larger screen, I'd raise the FOV higher.

Personally, I use normal because I have a small laptop screen and the hitboxes are already pretty small.
Thanks! I have a small laptop, so I should consider bringing my FOV down a little. ;)

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Quake pro. I just get used to it since basically every video someone does, their FOV is Quake Pro. Plus, what you see is optimal for PvP since your range of vision is wider, and game is more fast paced with faster looking moving characters. Plus, I've been using it for 6 months now so I'm used to it. Hope this helped ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci