• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happened to MCSG?

D

Deleted member 79409

Hey guys!

does anyone know where the maps Fortress Pyke and Khamunrah are? I have never seen them since I stopped playing Minecraft 1,5 years ago. I really loved these 2 maps.
But now there are maps like "Survival Games: Adrenaline" and "Intertia" (I forgot about the other maps because they aren't played that often)

Where did the balanced Gameplay go? These maps are just filled with Tier 2 Chests everywhere...
That's the only reason why people play these... You don't have to figure out a route because you can get Op-Stuff from everywhere...

Last but not least I saw that the Redstone on every older map (Including SG1, SG2, SG4,...) is ALL OF THE BUNNIES up.
Why don't you fix all that stuff? :/

MCSG was better 2 years ago.

Please bring it back

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Trust me mcsg knows this but doesn't do a thing idk why. Also those two maps were removed from the server ;~;

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are lucky that wyverns wake is back to mcsg,the rest of old maps will not be added again.But i feel you

geographies

Platinum
Reaction score
I can agree that the gameplay style is very different than it was 1.5 years ago, but with more tier 2 chests also comes different tactics that weren't in the game back then, such a rod pvp.

D

Deleted member 79409

I can agree that the gameplay style is very different than it was 1.5 years ago, but with more tier 2 chests also comes different tactics that weren't in the game back then, such a rod pvp.
sorry but Rod PVP is cancer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci