• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is a interview for moderator like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sometimes it does take experience with these servers in specific too. I've never been a moderator on a legitimate server before this one, and I had no trouble in the interview, because I've been with these servers for so long, and have basically memorized the rules..

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I imagine that there are several factors that make up a good interview. If my app gets to the interview stage, I plan to be polite (sirs and ma'ams), have a printed version of my app in front of me, to stay calm, and prove that I can be a mod. :)

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
I'm probably assuming that the staff are really nice to their applicants. If your application was accepted, I don't think there is anything to be afraid of anymore. :)
Very, very wrong :p At least for me anyways. I was never so nervous in my life xD

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
I already got declined in an interview once and they basically just ask you questions which you have to answer the best as you can. Luckily enough I just got accepted again and now that I know whats going to happen I'm going to prepare so I don't fail this time

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry... I'm such a grammar Nazi but its "a response" not "an response" Sorry i had to, we all make mistakes :)
Sorry... I'm such a grammar Nazi but its "a response" not "an response" Sorry i had to, we all make mistakes :)
Please don't post on threads over 1 month old. It's against the rules.

And you made 2 grammar mistakes ;)

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Please do not post on a thread that hasn't been replied to in 30 days and isn't a relevant discussion.
Thread locked - feel free to message me with any further questions or concerns. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci