• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What mouse should I get?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Razer DeathAdder if you mainly play MC/CoD/BF etc etc. if you want nice colors get the Razer DeathAdder Chroma. If you play other games though such as LoL then get the Razer Naga. #RazerIsBae

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Much people say that Razer is overprized, but it isn't really overprized when you are talking about mice. So if I were you, I would definately chose a Razer mouse.

I personally use the Razer Deathadder, which is a comfortable mouse with two extra buttons on the left side. When you think that two buttons aren't enough, I should go for the Razer Naga as told above.

K

KiDD

SteelSeries Rival, I had for a while. It's pretty awesome, and pretty cheap. Although I've given it to my brother and I got myself a Logitech G400S. Optical mice are my forte;I really don't like laser. They just feel off to me. I recommend the SteelSeries Rival or the Logitech G400s. They're comfortable, precise, and relatively cheap.

Kind of like my really old MX518, that's what they are basically. Nothing too fancy, but that's what I like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci