• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Steelseries Sensei vs Deathadder

Everyone says deathadder is awesome but many say it breaks in a few months.

So which one should I get?

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Well I once had the deathadder and I had to retrieve it because it was just too big to handle. The Steelseries Sensei looks small and I know lots of people who have it so I suggest the Steelseries Sensei. Also, your mouse only breaks in months if you don't take care of it and smack it to your desk often. Just take care of them and it will last for a long while ;)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Deathadder is jitter clicking God! *_*

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I once had the deathadder and I had to retrieve it because it was just too big to handle. The Steelseries Sensei looks small and I know lots of people who have it so I suggest the Steelseries Sensei. Also, your mouse only breaks in months if you don't take care of it and smack it to your desk often. Just take care of them and it will last for a long while ;)
I have small hands compared to most people. And ty for the reply

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I have to support the Razer Mamba because it's what I have. It's a solid mouse, I'd put it in consideration.

Braian

Survivor
Reaction score
I own a Vengeance M95, It's a pretty good mouse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member