• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What People Do Wrong in Community.

Reaction score
Hey everyone. How's your day? Mine? Screwed because of racist people.
So let's come to our topic. I've been seeing alot of racist people on community since #UnbannedIsmetRG started. I know I know thats wrong. But why you are judging all Turkish people because of that? Im Turkish and I never did that. And there's some hate on Turkish people because they speak Turkish (what a weird thing right... lol lmao). But why? How else they can communicate?
Please just stop this hate. I'm not gonna give you names, and not gonna call anyone stupid or offend on them. So yeah let's continue on something else.
Telling people to get injured.
So on yt and some websites everyone call each other to get cancer or ebola. Guys those are really big injuries and you shouldn't be annoying about them or telling someone to get it. I think people say those are 10 years old or so.
Kids on internet.
I will be talking about Turkish here but other people from other countries does these too. Lets start.
On yt people dislike each others videos because they don't like each other. But that dislike button is there to click it when you don't like the video. Not for other reasons. And some kids (9-10 years old) talking trash and being rude. I don't know if their parents don't teach anything to them but they should know this. 'Subboting and like botting' I've been in this situation a couple of times, like someone has 500 subs and gets 100 views with 90 likes thats like botting. And someone has 1 mil subs and gets 10k views thats subbotting. Thats where you can understand people subbot or like bot.

Tomahawk.
You probably know, Julio got kicked from cube (Not liked some of the yters on cube lol) so people are fighting defending him or going against him. Theres no need for that. Thats just a minecrsft yt group I personally dont care how popular it is or other stuff. Just go on with ur lifes you dont need to start an internet fight because of the people you never seen in real life.
Who is IsmetRG?
This topic is away from others. But I just wanted to explain. Some people hate us (TR players) because of him. He is a yter with almost 200k subs. He is not an only a yter, he is like Huahwi in Turkish community. He had alot of wins. He did some wrongs, he is a little bit cocky. But he got love because no one knew what pvp was and he told them what it really is. He had legit and good subs but his fans are now kids. Dont swear to him anywhere because you'll get hate on you. And please do not judge us because of him. Plus his skin is actually blatzkony's skin if you didn't know. Blatzkony is the old #1 of Turkey.
End Part.
hope you understood some stuff, and wont hate us. Hope this thresd helped you. Peace!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I appreciate it that you made this thread especially regarding the first point you brought up, MojangAli . It's something that definitely needs to be addressed and hopefully we can see change in the future, I really do. Don't make stereotypes people, or don't judge a whole group of people because of the wrongdoing of one member.

Guess this was my 5000th post, but I care more that people take this into account rather than spending a thread solely about me.

Reaction score
I appreciate it that you made this thread especially regarding the first point you brought up, MojangAli . It's something that definitely needs to be addressed and hopefully we can see change in the future, I really do. Don't make stereotypes people, or don't judge a whole group of people because of the wrongdoing of one member.

Guess this was my 5000th post, but I care more that people take this into account rather than spending a thread solely about me.
Thats why ur one of my fav sr.mods. plus Im proud that ur 5000th post is a reply to my thread.

Last edited:

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Tbh this is all true and I have learned that from the comminity a lot of racist things go around well said

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
MCGamer is a server for Minecraft. Minecraft is a game for kids. Kids are immature (mostly) and don't understand most of the words they say and how it can affect someone's life.

Zinogre

Tribute
Reaction score
MCGamer is a server for Minecraft. Minecraft is a game for kids. Kids are immature (mostly) and don't understand most of the words they say and how it can affect someone's life.
tell that to the 19-20 year olds that play cs/dota 2.

They are older than you and I already know that they say more ALL OF THE BUNNIES up Good than the stuff on this server.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
tell that to the 19-20 year olds that play cs/dota 2.

They are older than you and I already know that they say more ALL OF THE BUNNIES up Good than the stuff on this server.
Relax. I said nothing about those games. I was simply saying people don't realize the effect of their actions. People don't understand how just a few letters can hurt someone.

Zinogre

Tribute
Reaction score
Relax. I said nothing about those games. I was simply saying people don't realize the effect of their actions. People don't understand how just a few letters can hurt someone.
I read your post wrong, but my point still stands. they don't give a crap about your feelings, and they don't really need to.

What are you Roberthdpotatoes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci