• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if you could travel in time?!

TheTrippyHippie

Spectator
Reaction score
If I was able to go back in time, I would want to bring some of the new technology and show them what it's like in the 21st century. I would also like to go ahead in time and see what technology they have; such as flying cars, teleportation machines, etc.

I want to know what you guys would do if you could travel in time!
Reply with wether you would go back or forward in time and what you would want to do while your there!

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I would go back and look at the worlds mysteries.

Last edited:

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Many things I would do ^_^

-See all the historic events in front of my own eyes. The significant things that have happen to make this world what it is now.

-Look at what happen in the other world were I made a another choice. I'm a big believer in the theory that there could many dimensions that hold different faiths in the decisions that have been made. One path yes, one path no and one path maybe... But which one was the one you were destined for. so deep urmygurd

-
Make up for the mistakes that I've done in the past. We all make mistakes, but some of us need to fix them.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
ViolentKitten The Butterfly Effect
Also, if you time traveled and changed something, and you came back, that would have been imbeded in history and so that would be normal, you would NEVER notice what you changed.
Just some theory for you! :D

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
I would definitely go back and change a few stupid, idiotic things I have done... :p

But I would also really like to experience some major events that happened in history..
Such as MLK Jr.'s speech, the turn of the century, my actual birth day... haha things like that! It would be pretty awesome.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I would definitely go back and change a few stupid, idiotic things I have done... :p
^^
I'm actually in a pretty awkward situation right now because of this dumb thing I did (wasn't even my fault, my friend just can't see without her glasses) Long story short, if I could go back in time, I would love to fix this mistake...

Reaction score
I would definitely look at some of the amazing & important events in our history and maybe take evidence, so we could correctly re-write history. I would change a few errors in the past, but not all of them. In fact I'm happy I screwed up here and there a few times(Now looking back on it.) :3

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Go forward, give myself a pair of fox ears and a tail, then travel back ;)

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
If I could travel in time, I would either go back to my early teens and get myself good social skills, or I wouldn't do anything and keep the sweet life and amazing friends I have now.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't go backwards. Yes, I regret things, but if they didn't happen some of me wouldn't be me. For example, a while back I was really rude to fellow staff (like last June) and because I got in trouble for it I learned and since then I feel I've changed. I wish I was never rude to other staff, but think about it: when I came back to present time without that mistake would I just make the mistake again? Mistakes aren't always a bad thing, we can learn from them.

To the real question, I'd go forwards. I wouldn't change anything, but I'd see simple things like college, job, spouse, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci