• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if you won a million dollars?

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
If I was to win 1 million dollars, I would most likely buy myself a new computer with two monitors for streaming and recording videos for YouTube. I would also buy myself some hub credits so I can afford the giant zombie pet.

Now, I want to know what all of you would by yourself if you had just recieved 1 million dollars. :D

TbhMary

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay to be honest I would most likely buy a bit corn field and then I would make sure I would have enough money to buy a big teddy bear and TV to watch my Netflix. :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Travel, I love to travel, so traveling would definitely be something I'd do. I'd probably stay in New York and get an apartment in Midtown or something. Or just buy a house in New York & L.A. Charity, and save some for the future, hopefully me winning 1 million dollars brings me some opportunities c:

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Invest in stock, put some in bank, and use 15% as spending money for some time.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
invest in properties (houses) and make profit by selling them off, buy a few upgrades to my apartment (computer and stuff) and then just save the rest of it for whatever my parents or in later life children need.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are many organizations I've been trying to get in contact with that I'd donate to, then after that I'd use it to redecorate my basement into an awesome mancave, optimize my gaming space, then travel to Western Europe.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
obviously spend all of my money on mcsgamer credits
i mean thats what you do with money am i rait?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci