• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you want to see on mcgamer in the future?

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
So yea do as the title states
This is my idea
I would like to see factions come back to mcgamer I really think that could add a new twist with clans.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
So yea do as the title states
This is my idea
I would like to see factions come back to mcgamer I really think that could add a new twist with clans.
The factions community is way too toxic for mcsg in reality.

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
Return of SGClassic would be great. Despite the fact that I didn't play it often, I loved it being there. It comforted me to know I could go back for some nostalgia whenever I felt.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Return of SGClassic would be great. Despite the fact that I didn't play it often, I loved it being there. It comforted me to know I could go back for some nostalgia whenever I felt.
Agreed

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I want to see more creative maps being added that are actually worth playing and are original, yet fun. Don't get me wrong, some maps are still good but a lot of maps don't seem to have that same feeling as Holiday or Valleyside did/do.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I want to see more creative maps being added that are actually worth playing and are original, yet fun. Don't get me wrong, some maps are still good but a lot of maps don't seem to have that same feeling as Holiday or Valleyside did/do.
I've been working on a map recently and that has been one of my goals

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love to see Creative back. Also, more integration for clans within the servers i.e. separate servers, official leaderboards, private clan group chats, tags on player profiles for their clans.

Factions and 1v1 servers would be nice too. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci