• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats happening with MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strafe

Gold
Reaction score
THIS IS MY OPINION!!

To be honest I have no idea what happens to MCSG. When you joined up before so everything was so much fun, it was barely any hackers, everyone was happy and had fun ....

But now .... It's like a completely different server? It's almost boring to play for everything one expects is "ez" "rekt" "hahaha noob" you know ...

I am not sitting and complaining about all the staffs, understand that it is difficult and not only to / ban [name] [reason] ..
And we must also understand .. It takes time, energy to be staff.
We have to respect that they are trying to help us.

What we can do about this [Player];

* Stop being cocky and start arguing against the people.

* DONT swear, breaking any rules. It is so easy to read rules. They help!

* Do not blame teamers, it helps, it is often for trouble because people say "teamers noob", just ignore.

* Just be nice!

* Above all, have fun!

What staffs can do [Staffs]

* Do what they should. I will not complain, know that it is not easy. But there are moderators who do not care in at all, which destroys very much.

(I also understand people who believe that all the moderators are like that. Because there are many.

(IF YOU THINK SOMETHING ELSE! PLEASE MSG ME!)

This should be a fun game, a fun server? But it's not anymore. People get angry, decide to destroy other players through DDoS them. Which is wrong, 110%.

Unfortunately there is not much I can do about it ...

But I can try! WE, can try!

Am sure it's not just me who think like this.

This is what I think. My opinion! But I do not only believe it's me, we can make a difference! We can try..

- Strafe <3

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hey JustStrafexC

Thanks for your suggestions, they are much appreciated! However, in your thread I see some things that can be cleared up, something what I'm gonna do to the best of my ability.

When you joined up before so everything was so much fun, it was barely any hackers, everyone was happy and had fun ....
It's almost boring to play for everything one expects is "ez" "rekt" "hahaha noob" you know ...
Times have changed, indeed. That's something what isn't too weird, right?
People will always try to find an easier way to play the game, in this situation with hacks. In the early days of Minecraft, there were obviously not as many hacks as there are now. That's the reason why you see more hackers around then you saw...
More and more people start playing MCSG and Minecraft in general keeps developing. If a server like this gets bigger, eventually there will also be more extreme people who break the rules, you can't avoid that. The best you can do is reporting those rule-breakers.

* Do what they should. I will not complain, know that it is not easy. But there are moderators who do not care in at all, which destroys very much.
As far was we know, our moderators are doing their jobs. If we detect that someone isn't doing what he should be doing, they'll get talked to as soon as possible. Please, if you see a staff member who's not doing his job (correctly), please report him/her to a member of the staff team with a higher rank.

To end this off, thanks for the good appeal: If you want to make a change, start being more positive yourself :) Have a great day!

~Vigilo

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci