• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the average ping for mcsg players

OnceMore

Spectator
Reaction score
I get an average ping of 120 ms and i just wanted to know if that was decent ping, lately ive noticed a lot of people have been getting better hits than me and i have reason to suspect that its my ping. Its really annoying and i end up losing most of my fights because my hits wont register but when i play on other server in which i get like 80 ms I get better hits

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
I get an average ping of 120 ms and i just wanted to know if that was decent ping, lately ive noticed a lot of people have been getting better hits than me and i have reason to suspect that its my ping. Its really annoying and i end up losing most of my fights because my hits wont register but when i play on other server in which i get like 80 ms I get better hits
Could be the anticheat on mcsg. Your hits might vary due to your ping being over 100.

OnceMore

Spectator
Reaction score
Could be the anticheat on mcsg. Your hits might vary due to your ping being over 100.
How long do i have to deal with this is it the server or is it me? if its me i may have to get a ping booster or something

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How long do i have to deal with this is it the server or is it me? if its me i may have to get a ping booster or something
You just have to deal with it. I recommend opening cmd (terminal for mac) and pinging your router with the command: ping [your ip] -n 50. Let it run and if anything is above 3 it's your side and I recommend upgrading your internet or using regedit. Also ping boosters are fake and don't listen to them, there is no way to improve ping without moving to the host.

OnceMore

Spectator
Reaction score
You just have to deal with it. I recommend opening cmd (terminal for mac) and pinging your router with the command: ping [your ip] -n 50. Let it run and if anything is above 3 it's your side and I recommend upgrading your internet or using regedit. Also ping boosters are fake and don't listen to them, there is no way to improve ping without moving to the host.
The thing is my router isnt in my room and theres a giant ass aluminum fridge between my room and my router theres no where for me to move my router either

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing is my router isnt in my room and theres a giant ass aluminum fridge between my room and my router theres no where for me to move my router either
Ping your ip and tell me the results

OnceMore

Spectator
Reaction score
Ping your ip and tell me the results
: icmp_seq=1 ttl=45 time=111 ms
: icmp_seq=2 ttl=45 time=109 ms
: icmp_seq=3 ttl=45 time=111 ms
: icmp_seq=4 ttl=45 time=111 ms

had to remove some stuff because my ip was there

Members online

No members online now.