• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's the deal with "Freeze" "Demon" and "Revamps"?!

Do you enjoy these "Revamps" and "Ice" or "Fire" maps?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys. So, I've been going through the map downloads and discussions lately and to be honest, I'm disappointed.
First, There are those good maps every once in a while, Which I admit, Are getting a WHOLE LOT better!
Second, There are people who take a map, Replace water with Ice or even Lava just to get accepted.
Being a map maker, I would NEVER do this.
Has MCSG gotten to the point where most of us have to edit other successful maps just to get accepted?
Heres the answer, NO.

LETS BE ORIGINAL PEOPLE!
<3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How about you realize that these are joke maps and ignore them if you don't like them >.>

Reactions: Ali

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have what? 2 accepted maps, both remakes of one of the most popular maps on MCSG, and you're saying that all we have to do is replace water with lava or ice and get accepted. Not true, there are many great additions to both maps, for example the extra ships and dragon on freeze island. I do not enjoy freeze island, but don't mind breeze. There's no reason to create a thread complaining about remakes when we have just 2, and as @RC_4777 said, these are joke maps, yet still enjoyed by players.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly hate all these remakes. If you are going to take the time to make a great SG map, give it some real thought and be original!

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly hate all these remakes. If you are going to take the time to make a great SG map, give it some real thought and be original!
As stated before not "all these remakes", just demons breeze on most servers. Honestly I really don't think it's a big deal...

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I like demon's breeze but I think people can be more creative for ex. Someone can modify breeze island into space island

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci