• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Your Favourite Strategy?

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I know many people have different unique strategys/techniques, and I'd love if you amazing people would share them with me. My strategy is to go reckless and not think before I do something... it usually fails but it's cool for montage clips. c:

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really have any unique strategies, I just kind of play in correlation to how my PvP is on that particular day. If I'm not doing so well I'll play on larger maps and stay in the shadows until there's a few left. Sometimes I have days when I'm unstoppable and can win any game in 4 minutes by going around murdering everyone, especially on a small map. It all depends. Going reckless usually leads to death, but yeah, sometimes it leads to some really amazing kills :3

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't count on my sword skills to do that much, so I make sure to get at least one bow hit on my opponent if at all possible, or a flint and steel on them. Or if I'm just too stacked, I might rush in for sword. It honestly just depends on who my opponent is.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My best strategy for those players who are as unfortunate as I am is to just run. c:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Click fast. My ping will kill them.

GoudAlmighty

Platinum
Reaction score
Some strategies that I sometimes try to do for fun:
- Going to the bottom level of the boat in deathmatch on winds of change.
- Lighting invisible fire everywhere on moonbase and avaracia.
- Placing boats under people to try and kill them (Still yet to kill someone doing this)
- Making people die in traps.
- Engaging in conversation with players to make them leave you alone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci