• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

when

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
do the admins read the emails
my cousin nicksharpx was wondering cause he appealed his forums ban (happened months ago) and appealed it on november the idkth, but something like the 5th and still hasnt got an answer
if there only was a faster way to deal with those cause this is annoying jeez

and all of this happened because people likespammed him one day, jesus this is kinda retarded i swear, i-still-dgi how he got banned in such a stupid way, to all moderatos
perform ip checks before banning people holy

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I do know for sure if they do often, but I know they do at least every once in while (which isn't enough in my opinion). Also, though, remember admins are extremely preoccupied most the time and may not have time to check their email everyday.

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
I do know for sure if they do often, but I know they do at least every once in while (which isn't enough in my opinion). Also, though, remember admins are extremely preoccupied most the time and may not have time to check their email everyday.
yeah i see, but i think there should be another way of disputing those bans as this one is slow and probably obsolete?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
yeah i see, but i think there should be another way of disputing those bans as this one is slow and probably obsolete?
You can dispute your ban on the forums at http://dispute.mcgamer.info which will be way faster than disputing your ban by emailing an administrator. Let your cousin know to make a forums account and then make a dispute at that link using the template on the guide thread in that section.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
If you haven't gotten a reply in over a week, it is probably time to make another email as they probably accidentally overlooked your email. When it comes to emails I'd recommend emailing razzledgirl since I've had many friends that have quite quick replies from her when they have required admin assistance. It is also possible to get in contact with an admin on teamspeak if you ask a moderator they can forward it to a senior staff member who may forward it to an admin (if one is online). Then you can get your friend to talk to an admin personally on teamspeak.

Since the question is answered I will be locking this thread. If you need any assistance just send me a private message and I will try to reply asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci