• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where Have You Visited?

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there "forumers!"

I haven't posted something in this area so I thought that I would hop on the bandwagon and make my own!

Alright, so I was wondering...

• Where have your traveled that is worth documenting? Why?
  • Farthest place you have been away from your home area. What was cool about that place?
  • If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?

For me:
  • Chicago, Illinois because it was the first time I have been there and the atmosphere was so cool and chill, minus the traffic xD
  • Orlando, Florida is the farthest that I have been from my home; Disney World is there! Duh!
  • Finally, I would want to go to either Spain, Mexico, Argentina, or basically any country that speaks Spanish. I love the language of Spanish so much. I want to get/be immersed in their culture/daily life someday...hopefully soon :]

Anxious to see all of your replies!

NagolGames

(Do NOT reveal your location! - Protect your privacy!)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
  • Where have your traveled that is worth documenting? Why? Sydney, because I went by myself :D I'm a big boy.
  • Farthest place you have been away from your home area. What was cool about that place? America, because it's america?
  • If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why? Spain because I take Spanish at school and would love to experience the culture.

K

KiDD

I don't do much traveling, but I've been away a few times.

Canada (a few times): Not far at all, we visited a water park there, and did other things on multiple occasions.

Kentucky: Camp and visiting.

A few other states as well, all of which are pretty close to where I live.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Alrighty then! Places Notable Things
Lake Tahoe: Been there since I was a baby with my mom and her friend and learned to ski.
Road Trip: With my grandparents and my cousin Shannon a few years ago we went on a road trip across the western states. Notably we had grapes and cup noodles everyday as well as tangerines from the local markets (everyone has them, gotta love my grandparents). We went to Nevada, Utah where we got stuck and fed the animals while trying to get past the border but stopping on the side of the road, Wyoming with Independence Rock, Yellowstone, and a hotel that had an indoor swimming pool (something new to me at the time), then I got the first pulled muscle I could remember, dragged back upstairs by my grandpa :p. Little Big Horn Battlefield, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, and trivia with the guide!
Taiwan: Went once to the place where my family came from. Meeting extended family (we Asians as you know from Huahwi have HUGE families) and eating AMAZING food (Taiwan has arguably the best food ever :p) as well as exploring Taiwan. This happened a couple years ago.
Los Angeles: My family is cursed by that place. Whenever we go there, something bad happens………
•Kaua'i: Not to be confuzzuled with Kawaii but it is all amazing. The last undeveloped-ish island and uncommercialized.
Norway: Longest bloody nose battle on the way there and having to sit in the sick bed while listening to a flight attendant making an announcement for all doctors to come. I didn't think it was a big deal and neither did my mom's friend, who took me on the trip and my first one to go without any family (but he's family to me). Snow, Norwegian tradition, and everything about it was so memorable.
Washington: Enormous mansion my relative owns………
•Vegas: Lots of amazing food and huge buildings (that probably is a huge factor in speeding climate change) and Red Rock Canyon. An amazing geological place that I wish I could spend more time in (like every place I visit)

And that is pretty much it as of April 17, 2015.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Where have your traveled that is worth documenting? Why?
Alcapulco, Mexico: So beautiful, Summer 2014, fell off a jet ski in the middle of the ocean.
Orlando, Florida: Went to Disney World Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom
Dominican Republic: Always sunny, beautiful place, love it there ^_^
- cant remember anywhere else -
Farthest place you have been away from your home area. What was cool about that place?
Alcapulco, Mexico- I FELL OFF A JET SKI IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN (I had a life jacket)
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
A tour around Europe would be amazing. Visit Leeds, Dublin, Madrid, London, Belgium, and in Asia, Dubai.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I have traveled to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls and I enjoyed it a lot. My family drove there so we went some cool places and swam in Lake Erie and all those other touristy things. It was really fun now that I look back on it.

Farthest place you have been away from your home area. What was cool about that place?
Canada, eh. It was over 800 miles there so that was a long drive, especially in a car with your siblings. It was really cool to see the lights and fireworks over the falls at night.

I don't know why, but going to a place like Belgium or Germany seems like it would be really fun and I've had the urge to go there. Maybe when I'm 18 I'll take a trip there.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
  • Afghanistan
  • Albania
  • Algeria
  • Andorra
  • Angola
  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Argentina
  • Armenia
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahamas
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Barbados
  • Belarus
  • Belgium
  • Belize
  • Benin
  • Bhutan
  • Bolivia
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Botswana
  • Brazil
  • Brunei
  • Bulgaria
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burundi
  • Cabo Verde
  • Cambodia
  • Cameroon
  • Canada
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • Chile
  • China
  • Colombia
  • Comoros
  • Congo, Republic of the
  • Congo, Democratic Republic of the
  • Costa Rica
  • Cote d'Ivoire
  • Croatia
  • Cuba
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Djibouti
  • Dominica
  • Dominican Republic
  • Ecuador
  • Egypt
  • El Salvador
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • Eritrea
  • Estonia
  • Ethiopia
  • Fiji
  • Finland
  • France
  • Gabon
  • Gambia
  • Georgia
  • Germany
  • Ghana
  • Greece
  • Grenada
  • Guatemala
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Guyana
  • Haiti
  • Honduras
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Jamaica
  • Japan
  • Jordan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kenya
  • Kiribati
  • Kosovo
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Laos
  • Latvia
  • Lebanon
  • Lesotho
  • Liberia
  • Libya
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Macedonia
  • Madagascar
  • Malawi
  • Malaysia
  • Maldives
  • Mali
  • Malta
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mauritania
  • Mauritius
  • Mexico
  • Micronesia
  • Moldova
  • Monaco
  • Mongolia
  • Montenegro
  • Morocco
  • Mozambique
  • Myanmar (Burma)
  • Namibia
  • Nauru
  • Nepal
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Nicaragua
  • Niger
  • Nigeria
  • North Korea
  • Norway
  • Oman
  • Pakistan
  • Palau
  • Palestine
  • Panama
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Paraguay
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Qatar
  • Romania
  • Russia
  • Rwanda
  • St. Kitts and Nevis
  • St. Lucia
  • St. Vincent and The Grenadines
  • Samoa
  • San Marino
  • Sao Tome and Principe
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Senegal
  • Serbia
  • Seychelles
  • Sierra Leone
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Africa
  • South Korea
  • South Sudan
  • Spain
  • Sri Lanka
  • Sudan
  • Suriname
  • Swaziland
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Syria
  • Taiwan
  • Tajikistan
  • Tanzania
  • Thailand
  • Timor-Leste
  • Togo
  • Tonga
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey
  • Turkmenistan
  • Tuvalu
  • Uganda
  • Ukraine
  • United Arab Emirates
  • UK (United Kingdom)
  • USA (United States of America)
  • Uruguay
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vanuatu
  • Vatican City (Holy See)
  • Venezuela
  • Vietnam
  • Yemen
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe
Not that many but my parents are pretty lazy ;-;
Did you just look up all the countries in the world? lol

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I traveled to Indianapolis, which was worth documenting because it has a lot of cool places to visit.

Tampa Bay, Florida. The sun, and not the snow of Indiana. xD

I would go to Los Angeles, California. There are a lot of amazing places there as well, and it'd be really nice to spend some time in such a beautiful city.

AustralianLynx

Experienced
Reaction score
  • Where have your traveled that is worth documenting? Why?
I have only travelled to a small amount of places, most of them in my state. I have been to two places outside of my country; Fiji and Bali.
  • Farthest place you have been away from your home area. What was cool about that place?
I would have to say Fiji; I have family from there and it was just a blast, seeing how everyday life is for people living in that region. It is quite amazing how they live to be quite honest. I am going to tell you a story. When I first arrived at Fiji we caught a bus to our destination, our hotel. We got around halfway into the trip when the bus broke down- in a completely foreign country! I was scared, the humidity in Fiji is very high, I was not sure how I would cope. But I think the 'brake down' did more good than bad now that I reflect back on it. I observed and learnt so much from the society, there were people making roadside-markets to make a living, people were lighting bonfires practically right next to the road! It was so different to Australia. The water is pristine and beautifully warm, it was a blast, I'd highly recommend it to be a 'must visit' on everyone's lists!
  • If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
I would love to travel back to Fiji. The last time I was there was when I was 8, it has been 6 years since I have seen what society was like in Fiji and I would love to go back to be able to see any changes to the country. :)

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
  • Where have your traveled that is worth documenting? Why? Washington D.C. I went there for a school trip focusing on Human Rights, where we visited places like the Holocaust museum and the Vietnam War Memorial. We also saw an NHL game (awe yiss)
  • Farthest place you have been away from your home area. What was cool about that place? Qatar.
  • If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why? Anywhere with a quality rowing club because rowing is life <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci