• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where is the Betting URL CSGO Lounge is asking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I tried logging in CSGO Lounge like 1 hour ago and tried betting for dAT (First time I login to CSGO Lounge), I put my Steam Trade URL, but I can't seem to find the Betting URL it's asking. I'm pretty sure I sound stupid and the answer is in front of my eyes, but yeah... >.>

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
urm, i have never used csgo lounge properly, but isn't just on the right of the homepage?

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe you don't need to put a trade or betting URL in. I can bet on teams fine and I haven't put a bet URL in.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Click my profile than Steam TRADE URL the one highlighted in orange
scroll down to the bottom where it says create new url than on top there's a link that's your steam trade url

Reaction score
Click my profile than Steam TRADE URL the one highlighted in orange
scroll down to the bottom where it says create new url than on top there's a link that's your steam trade url
Yea I put my Steam Trade URL, then I put add, and then when I go back to the live match and try to bet, it doesn't have any buttons like "add bet" or "place bet".

EDIT: Nevermind, it was because I was a new member and I had to wait 1 day to bet QA;TL pls. Also, ty everyone for the help ^.^

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
QA;TL

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci