• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where to make a map

Mini_Curly

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, my sister and I are interested in making a map. However, we are not sure where to build it and how you guys will be able to get it... I am a mod on a Hunger Games server and I could ask the admins if they will let us build it on there and we could post screenshots and you guys could come and look at the map on the server. That's if you can... If there is any easier way for you guys to look at our map, please tell in the comments or on my profile page, thanks!

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
make a minecraft single player world and press escape and do open to land if you wont your sister to play and build your map and then upload it to planet minecraft

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Build the map on a single player world using the LAN server feature or make your own server and play on that (the LAN party will probably be better for you and your sister). After you are done building the map take screenshots, upload the map to mediafire, then make a new thread. Add the screenshots, the download link to the thread, also add some info on the map, like the theme and story behind it.

Hope I helped! :D

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Build the map on a single player world using the LAN server feature or make your own server and play on that (the LAN party will probably be better for you and your sister). After you are done building the map take screenshots, upload the map to mediafire, then make a new thread. Add the screenshots, the download link to the thread, also add some info on the map, like the theme and story behind it.

Hope I helped! :D
helped more then me i know nothing about setting up a download

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci