• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which computer?!!

Which pc is best

• Asus rog #1 (most ram)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ElitePvPGodz

Tribute
Reaction score

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Lets on have helpful comments, thank-you.
None, go with a big mac from Mac-Donalds
And back to the topic. Go with what you thinks best, Whatever appeals to you. I would personally go with the Alienware but only because I have had good experiences with Alienware and I don't know the other two. Also, if your looking for a mouse to go with your new 'puter then Be sure to check out Razor http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice using that link.

~Vanth, Hope I helped

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd choose the third one. The difference in the processor between the three isn't huge but the 970M outperforms the 880M by a decent margin. Go for the third if you want gaming performance.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Just curious why you buying off of ebay? Anyway back on topic if you are more into gaming I would buy the one with the best video card if everything else is decent. I would also recommend getting a desktop over a laptop due to it being cheaper and more upgradeable.

ElitePvPGodz

Tribute
Reaction score
Yah I'm gonna go for #3. I'm doing eBay because I only have 740$ and if I sell my laptop I can get to 1000$ and can only afford ebay

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah smashmaster is correct. E-bay can be a dangerous place if your not cautious. However, I feel that when your buying items such as 'computers or phones' then you should be all good. It's virtual items such as Mine-con capes that you have to watch out for.
Just curious why you buying off of ebay? Anyway back on topic if you are more into gaming I would buy the one with the best video card if everything else is decent. I would also recommend getting a desktop over a laptop due to it being cheaper and more upgradeable.

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah smashmaster is correct. E-bay can be a dangerous place if your not cautious. However, I feel that when your buying items such as 'computers or phones' then you should be all good. It's virtual items such as Mine-con capes that you have to watch out for.
Ebay isn't "dangerous", especially not for physical goods. Ebay just isn't the best place to buy used/refurbished electronics from as most don't come with a warranty.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The amount of ram on all of those is super excessive. As others have said, eBay is not the safest way to buy a computer, as you don't get to try it out first. Also, as others have said, if there isn't a specific reason for getting a laptop, i would custom build a desktop. It would perform better, be more up-gradable in the future, and be cheaper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci