• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why am I so bad?

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
You just have to Practice, Practice, and Practice. You'll eventually get there!

I suggest you take some of these guys tips, and do what they say! They had some great suggestions! I'll give you a few of mine. Well, there kind of the same as theirs but, oh well. :)

Just play cautious. Don't rush, take your time, and evaluate every fight you are or are going to get in.

Get your own chest routes, make one up. There are a lot of chest routes that you may not know about, so just experiment with it. What you could do to find a new chest route would download each map that you normally play on (if they have a download link) and hope into a single player world and just explore new areas of the map. You'll be surprised to see everything that you have previously missed!

Playing with friends is also another good tip, and is also very fun! :D

I hope I some what helped you out! Have a great day! :D :D

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
its not that your bad, its more like EVERYONE is a tryhqrd.
the only way to beat a tryhqrd is to become one in my opinion. that, or just bow/FnS spam.

gl, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
My tips are to play defensively; stay away from popular areas so you rarely get snuck up on. Also, turn up your player sounds so you can hear if someone is walking towards you. Get a texture pack with a transparent inventory/crafting so you can see when people are coming, and pay attention xd!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci