• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why BSM [BetterSprintingMod] should be allowed on MCSG.

Should BSM be allowed?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No. [If chosing "No", please comment why!]

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdMudkip

Spectator
Reaction score
[FIRST OF ALL, I'M GERMAN. I'M SORRY WHEN IF I MADE MISTAKES IN THE TEXT BELOW]

BSM isnt allowed on MCSG. A mod told me it would give "unfair adventages" and I'm pretty sure it don't.
It's actually the same as 1.7 sprint. Many players (including me) have a keyboard/laptop where you can't press 3 keys to the same time. That means I can't use 1.7 sprint, which is a dissadvantage, BSM would dissolve this. Also many people have a mouse with more than 2 keys, if you have this, you can just hold the key down and it's the same as BSM.

The funny thing is that 1.7 do have advantages in comparison to BSM.
You can start sprinting in water/swimming faster when pressing the sprint key. You can not do this with BSM.

I hope you guys are understanding me that there is no advantage BSM has about 1.7 sprint and I hope it get allowed.

If you think BSM shouldn't be allowed, name me why!

~ Cold

Rexcaviator

Diamond
Reaction score
Mh, I can understand you, but it has an advantage. You can toggle sneak.
And that is pretty OP in SG, because you can sneak whilst having your inventory open.

Well, the thing with Toggle Sprint is actually the same, but since BSM allows more than that, it IS an advantage. ;)
Just get into playing with the 1.7 Sprint and you should be fine. :)

ColdMudkip

Spectator
Reaction score
i can't understand you guys .... you can't even toggle sneak whilst being in your inventory. this is since minecraft 1.7 ._.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Oh look, this again. BSM will continue to be forbidden on our servers. If you're having trouble with pressing more than 3 keys, remap one of your keys to a button on your mouse. Most mouses have a scroll wheel that you can use, otherwise known as "Button 3." In vanilla MC, that is used to choose blocks in creative, but with the new control layout in 1.7, you can change that. Make button 3 your sprint.

BSM is still considered too powerful of an advantage to be allowed.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci